How many times have you tried pumping and feeding at the same time only to realize that you need a minimum of 2 extra hands? Well, it is like that for many breastfeeding moms. BeliBea has created a new, revolutionary way to get both done almost handsfree!!
Their amazing nursing bra, the Nourish Bra, comes with the ability to unsnap one side to feed and the other to hold the pump for you. They are comfortable, and do not cut into your skin like many of the nursing bras that I personally own (and believe me when I tell you I own a bunch!).
With the sleek and comfy design it can be worn everyday, used solely to nurse, or just to pump, or do both in tandem. I wish that I had come across this bra when I first had my son since our breastfeeding journey seems to be coming to a close in the near future.
- Seamless stretch fit, accommodating the ongoing changing fullness of your breasts
- Each cup has two panels held up with snaps that allow mothers to keep the garment in place while breastfeeding, pumping and everything in between
- The inside panel features a horizontal opening that fits to and holds a breast shield in place for hands-free convenience while pumping
- Fits most pumps!
- Undo both snaps and pull down both panels to expose more of the breast and nurse your baby with ease
- V-neck scoop and center ruching design maintains a feminine shape – no sports bra “uni-boob” here!
- Plush-lined adjustable straps and a ribbed band to provide flexible support
- Comes with removable pads between the cup panels that offer extra support, comfort and shape
**Product information copied from BeliBea.com
This bra in one word- AMAZING! But there are a thousand I could use to describe just how amazing it really is. It can be washed in with the regular laundry, and is super durable. Overall, I could not be more pleased with this bra, or the opportunity to tell you about it! I would highly recommend it to every mom that breastfeeds, pumps to feed, or does a little of both.
Be sure to stop by and check out BeliBea on their Website
Like BeliBea on Facebook
Follow BeliBea on Twitter
* I received these products in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC. I am a mother to 2 amazing kids, wife to an awesome husband, and all around happy person who loves life!
I am curious about all things pertaining to parenting, and everyday becomes a brand new learning adventure for me and my family.
I love being able to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!